Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kiss it Goodbye


I ALWAYS get myself worked up over something that is nothing. I have no idea why I do this…I know I do it and I TRY to stop-I really do-but I just get so excited…euphoria…it’s a wonderful thing. BOYS…are a wonderful thing…if it was just a booty call someone should have told ME that from day one so I could have made my mind up if that was what I even wanted to do or not-and apparently it is not. He and I are chatting each other up and laughing and acting like old friends then BAM! Saturday at the neighbors we kiss and it is all I can do but not want to be in a relationship with this guy and have a boyfriend…shit-who am I fooling, I wanted that when he took me to lunch Thursday!!! He had to go and get all romantic on my ass...What is the rule…men use romance to get sex-women use sex to get romance…

SEE WHY I AM SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MRH, NEIGHBOR GIRL-
I know it is not your fault I think this way, but just never try to introduce me to anyone again please-it might look bad on your end too to have such a freaky friend.

Oh and the funny part too…told my Dad I had a date with a Chemistry teacher…here is conversation…
Me- “So, Dad went out on a neat lunch date Thursday.”
Dad-“Really, with whom?”
Me-“A guy the neighbor introduced me to.”
Dad-“The girl who lives next door to you in the woods? The pretty Indian one?”
Me-“YES DAD, the pretty one, and she is not in the woods, and guess what he does for a living?”
Dad-“What?”
Me-“He is a Chemistry teacher!” (Insert impressed voice)
Dad-“Well, did you keep your mouth shut so you didn’t scare him away?”
EXACT EFFING WORDS…
IS THAT FUNNY OR WHAT…
I CRACKED UP…He meant it because of my constant blabbering, NOT to be REALLY mean…LETS HOPE!
(Can anyone else hear therapy calling??????? =) Just kidding Dad…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home