Monday, August 28, 2006

Too good to be true...

MC took me to lunch on Thursday…
Lunch…are you kidding? It was out of a damn romance novel by Nora Roberts!!!! A picnic lunch at the park! One he did all by himself! A vegetarian one at that! He is a big Mr. Man hunter too…(ewwww.) I could not believe it. Too damn good to be true already. I love Nora Roberts’s novels! I hate this shit! I WANT THIS TO BE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT I KNOW BETTER. This stuff does not happen in real life. It just doesn’t, certainly not to me either. I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop, because it will.
This has me a mess. I am better to post about being sexually frustrated than to stress about men. THAT IS WHY I STAY SINGLE DAMNIT!!! Now I now why. I read too much into things that are not there and I make myself a mess-
WELCOME TO MY INSANITY…

***UPDATE***
I tried to post the above post on Thursday, but blogger shut me down. So I feel like a teenager again and it truly stinks. I can’t get this grin off of my face. I swear I am going to kill my neighbor for doing this to me…I love it and hate it all at once. He and I spent 4 hours sitting in a hammock talking and kissing outside at the neighbors where she had a fire going out back at her house. It was a beautiful night.
Do I sound like a dork or what???
He sends me text messages at work that make me giggle.
He seems too good to be true-too smart for me.
What do I think I am I doing?
I cannot get this grin off of my face.
It is never going to happen. It never does. I better get ready for let down now- and get over it-but I am having fun…
BUT I CAN’T AT MY DAUGHTER’S EXPENSE ANYMORE DAMNIT.
It will all be okay though…he has too much bullshit and I have too much bullshit and all of our bullshit mixed together would NOT be a good thing, so eventually-he will not want to be anywhere near my bullshit because he has enough of his own.
But, man right now, if I just let things BE and not WORRY

even though that is what I do best…
...I sure am having fun…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home