Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Happy...


What is up with the universe???
Is it a full moon?
It is just me isn't is?
I WAS SINGING SEXYBACK BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IN THE SHOWER THIS MORNING AND DANCING!!!! I trip over lint! I right now have 3 broken toes because I fell down 3 stairs letting the dogs out to pee and don’t even remember HOW I fell!!! So I am a bit of a klutz-always have been…I am a rock and roll girl but that song is really catchy...
ANYWAY…the universe…the boy mostly is who I am referring to…what to do what to do…I like the boy and I don’t want to like the boy…just gonna do like the good friend said and let it ride-can’t REALLY hurt right???
right?
RIGHT?
RIGHT???
Shit…….I hope not…….The good friends let me have it about my life yesterday too…THAT’S FOR A DIFFERENT POST-WOO-HOO!

1 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

I'm bringing sexy back

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH



I love the "yeah" part---- hahahah

7:55 AM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home