Thursday, August 31, 2006

Funny Thursdays are BACK!

Going to see this ANYDAY now...


It IS illegal to talk on your cell phone and drive here in New York state...(I have been guilty a time or two myself.) So in traffic, people talk on their cell phones ALL THE TIME. Not even in traffic, I see people talk on them a lot...
How do I know that these people are on their cell phones you ask???
Because theses are the people WHO ARE RUNNING ME OFF OF THE DAMN ROAD!!!!!
And why are the police not giving out tickets for this??? That is a good way to #1 stop it and #2 get the police somemore money...I am GLAD they are out there protecting my ass! Hate it when I get a ticket, but happy as hell when there is a 2 minute response time to my 911 call! (Hope I never have to make THAT call!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home