Tuesday, September 26, 2006

words...



See, I set myself up for this…
Why did I decide to go out shooting in the first place???
SOMEONE said it would be fun…
I HATE HAVING FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So besides that, my family can’t stand me now. I’m a bitch. Make that a selfish bitch. I guess I never used to be, and now I am. I KNOW DAMN GOOD AND WELL WHY I YELL AT MOM…but why my sister had to be so nasty to me, I still am not sure why and I am not calling her back to apologize for something I didn’t do wrong. I didn’t call her up and get snotty with her on the phone…sure, I have been busy lately and not called but she has done that to me MANY a night-told me she would call back and didn’t! I UNDERSTAND!!!! So when you call me and get nasty to me right off and tell me I only call when I want something is total bullshit big sister and you know it-I did that night though-you were right…but that was NOT the only reason I called-did you forget I called the night before and left a message??? NOOOOO, you were not home-I UNDERSTAND!!!!! I don’t get you sometimes. You will hold this anger until I call you and say I am sorry…not this time. Well, if I die maybe you will feel bad-did you ever think of that??? Yeah yeah and I am a dirty slut, I know…SO SUE ME FOR LIKING SEX!!! Nothing wrong with that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home