Friday, April 28, 2006

Wishing I could live in the television...

One of my favorite sayings when I make a mistake is ”I could f-up a one man parade”...I said that to the lady here at work yesterday. She then says to me, “That seems to be your special talent” Gee, and I thought I was just squeaking by un-noticed…oops, I guess not!

Who started Craigslist? (ha ha and do not say Craig) I just want to kiss that person who ever it is because of the hours of fun I am having at the people who posting this stuff on here! What a laugh fest!



Did anyone else notice that it was Chris O’Donnell on Grey's Anatomy last Sunday night as the vet??? 5/23/2006 Oh holy mother of all things lovely...what else can that woman do to me? I noticed it more on commercials and I am d-y-i-n-g here...he is SO pretty, and with that beard yum and a vet too...he is also SUPER dreamy. See, reality is just not like that. Thank the Lord for Shonda Rhimes and her wonderful mind and these beautiful people who play them for my enjoyment. Photo snagged from here…THANKS!!! I did not ask, so if I have to take it down, I will.

My fluff and b.s. and this movie comes out this weekend. People still deal with these losses everyday. I have to see this movie this weekend. I am going to cry my eyes out. To everyone who helped and to all of the victims, they ended up being a heroes to me-weather they wanted to be or not. I will never forget that day…really great site to visit too. I wonder how the actors did not cry everyday on the set.

Have a good weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home