Tuesday, February 28, 2006



How to treat a Woman:


Wine her.
Dine her.
Call her.
Hold her.
Surprise her.
Compliment her.
Smile at her.
Listen to her.
Laugh with her.
Cry with her.
Romance her.
Encourage her.
Believe in her.
Pray with her.
Pray for her.
Cuddle with her.
Shop with her.
Give her jewelry.
Buy her flowers.
Hold her hand.
Write love letters to her.
Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.

How To Treat a Man:
Show up naked.

Bring Beer and chicken wings-or pizza.
Don't block the TV.

Wednesday night I have to stay up ALL NIGHT because I have an EEG (brain scan) test on Thursday morning at 6:45 am…I have to get up at 1:00 am…NO CAFFINE after 3:00am (are they kidding???) and no sleep. They want me to have a seizure so they can get it down on paper. Fucking idiots…what is going to happen is I will probably have one BEFORE I get there in the car with my mother. Murphy’s Law-and you all know how tight Murphy and I are!!!!! Man, what a ball THIS is going to be! I am going to catch up on all my blogs and go to blockbuster and rent some of the movies I have been wanting to see but can’t because of the small child, since I will be up all damn night…Maybe I will do hour by hour posting just to make sure I stay awake…I am tired just thinking about it now…maybe I will video tape the whole thing…I wonder if they will let me then I will do a video post! Hahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home