Monday, April 24, 2006

Can you imagine...

This is child abuse right?
This is an old email I found that cracked me up and before I deleted it forever and before it came around to me again in a year or two, I felt the need to put it up here and share...
Isn't he cute?
I wonder what he did?


***I know this is a joke...you can see that he isn't even holding on very well and the car is off of the road. I bet it was a cop that set up this picture! Good eye officer!***

ALSO...My sister and I want to know WHERE ARE THE HOT GUYS IN SKIMPY CLOTHES on Deal or no Deal? I am tired of the girls already, I am ready for the hot guys, bring 'em on already.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I am thinking the was something wrong with the radar and it ot stuck at 99. I personally think those things are wrong...they are always saying that I am going much faster than I really am ;)

And I completely agree with you about the men on Deal or No Deal. I mean, Howie Mandel is fun and all, but I would love to be staring at some men for once.

9:20 AM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger worry woman said...

I think they post those “Speed Limit” times to mess with you. I (knock on wood) have not received a speeding ticket in a long time but when those are posted…they are waiting for you around the corner usually!!!!!
The Deal or no Deal girls are in Peoples 50 most beautiful people…WTF? Hot men for the women contestant, and then the hot women for men contestant. that sounds equal to me!

1:47 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger worry woman said...

I MEANT speed limit signs, NOT times…epileptic fingers on overtime today.

1:49 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home