Friday, April 21, 2006

WTF IS THIS???

Looks innocent right? kids hanging a flag...keep looking at pictures below and read this email my dad sent to me. UNBELIEVEABLE. I do not have a problem with immigrants, (See this post) I have a problem with people NOT being proud to be AMREICANS!





THE AMERICAN FLAG COMES SECOND By Michelle Malkin 3/29/2006
You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. You should!!!





03/28 : Student protest in Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo) -above photos


Meanwhile:
Mexico Cheers Passage of Immigration Bill

Like I said: Welcome to reconquista.

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

***ABOVE TAKEN FROM MICHELLE MALKIN'S SITE WHICH I RECIEVED IN AN EMAIL***

You want to fly your flag? Fly it like that IN your house. Oohhhh this pisses me off! Sure we are all proud of who we are and where we come from, America is a melting pot...but it is the USA! Good Lord how many times do I have to say it? IF you don't like it here...GO HOME! We are NOT stopping you!

I am done for today...

***UPDATE*** Someone left me a very important comment about me being an idiot. I made a BIG mistake! BUT I DID CORRECT MY MISTAKE! I try very hard not to be an idiot, but today got the better of me. I am sending out an apology to

Michelle Malkin for me being a dumb ass. So I have to go and post an apology on her site now and hope to God I don't get slammed by anyone else for me being a stupid ass today...and thanks again to anonymous for pointing out my mistake!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm... you are an idiot if you think Michelle Malkin is FOR the people in the pictures. Get a clue.

8:46 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger worry woman said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:15 AM, April 21, 2006  
Blogger worry woman said...

Anonymous,
You are right
I am an idiot.
I was reading/posting this too early and I apparently didn’t read it correctly.
Thank you for pointing that out to me.
It hope it never happens again.

9:21 AM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home