Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alright then...here they are.

My sister Nicole sent these guys to me because she knows how much I dig them...Hoops & Yoyo, go to Hallmarks site, free e-cards and yelling boards and they are too funny...they now are on my desk and sit in the vomit bucket that the hospital gave me. Too disgusting, I know...but I smile! They are right next to the empty candy tin that my good friend Liz from work gave me...it read "Medicine box, take one every hour as necessary." Well, I had almost all of that gone before I went in!


This one I took right before I left for the hospital. (Notice hole above belly button...from ring I had there.)
NASTY BLOODY PICTURES UNDER THIS ONE!!!!!
This one I had Mom take right when I got home. Ewwww! Belly button was still bleeding. Had surgery and stuck together with band-aids. Amazing.

These were taken a week after...I thought I took more when I was still purple from brusing, but I guess not. When I got home from the hospital, I then ended up with a cold...try coughing with little incisions. Not too fun. I had a high fever with this cold too and all I wanted to do was soak in a steaming hot bath-which I did a few times!




Sometimes I get a bit of pain from the incisions, but its nothing...how much of a baby am I? But I am back to 100%! Anyway, these are all of the pictures I took by myself! I wish I had photoshop. I would make myself look better! I tried to brighten them up a bit. Don't think it worked-looks over-processed. Belly button piercing-hole is still good. I tried it out the other day. =) I have to get a new one though. Old one broke and the other one I have is BIG and gawdy and catches on everything.
Sorry if anyone lost their cookies!
***It is pretty hard to get all of that sticky band-aid crap off yourself unless you use alcohol! Or so mom said. And I was NOT going to get any alcohol near my incisions!!! Just in case anyone was wondering what or why that crap was still on me a week later***

4 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

oh man..

that is WILD that a bandaid is the only thing holding your guts in! eeeek!

and, may I say, you have a nice flat stomach!


do you feel better??

4:31 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger worry woman said...

M-
It IS wild isn’t it?! I was flipping out at first. Then I realized it was a tiny hole and I was being a baby for nothing. I feel great now-thanks for asking! =)
You are so nice to say that about my stomach! It sure isn’t as flat as it used to be-and I am working on it for the summer…but we’ll see!

10:36 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Nancy said...

Not sure how I missed these the first go round. I am one of those sick freaks that watched The Learning Channel and Discovery Health like mad when they have surgeries and other gruesome things on.
My mom had her gall bladder removed several years ago. But it wasn't done laproscopically. So she was in a girdle like contraption for weeks.
Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Now please....keep the rest of your organs in tact ;)

9:24 AM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger worry woman said...

I KNOW RIGHT!!!
I watch those too!
Tuesday night on the Discovery channel they had a surgery on that I fell asleep before it came on that I had NEVER EVER SEEN…Sexual reassignment…Female to male. WOW huh?
The worst I have seen was a face lift with a nose job…they took a chisel and a hammer to this girls face…CHISEL AND HAMMER. No lie. I wanted to cry out in pain for this girl.

2:16 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home