Friday, September 29, 2006

Some things I've learned...

First thing personally that I have learned is that half of the time I feel like a fish out of water. Flopping around just trying to find out where the hell the water is! (I bet I look like one when I dance! I think I look good though...)
Then...
There are these...how true. Happy Friday! I MISS MY SISTER! = (

I’ve learned you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I’ve learned that no matter how much I care some people are just assholes.

I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust-yet it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I’ve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes…then you’d better have a big willy or huge boobs.

I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others-they are more screwed up than you think.

I’ve learned that you can keep vomiting LONG after you think you have finished.

I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do…unless we are celebrities.

I’ve learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be A LOT of money to take its place!

I’ve learned that 99% of the time when something isn’t working in your house, one of your kids did it.

I’ve learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away…

***UPDATE***
okay, stay with me people... Mr. Judd is the Polk County Sheriff...the last sentence is the MOST important! Yahoo News~
LAKELAND, Fla. - A man suspected of shooting a Polk County sheriff's deputy to death was killed Friday, officials said.
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said SWAT team members shot the man numerous times after finding him in thick brush, a day after Deputy Vernon Matthew Williams and his dog were killed in a burst of gunfire. The suspect refused to show both of his hands when officers commanded him to, Judd said.
The suspect appeared to have the .45-caliber weapon that belonged to Williams, Judd said. He still did not know the man's name.
Judd said he saw the man's body in the brush and matched it to the photo of the suspect that had been released Thursday.
"I trust God to be the judge and jury better than anyone on earth," Judd said.
AMEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home