Thursday, September 28, 2006

Funny Thursday...but sad too...

What is up with the Psycho bastard in Colorado? God Bless all of the families there…DID I MENTION THAT MY SISTER IS A TEARCHER? ALSO, THE GUY I LIKE? I know he only took kids, but one never knows…


More later...
okay, its later...
I. LOVE. TO. READ. It takes me away from reality. So LOOK at this list on Yahoo's Buzz index!!!

(***just incase link ever closes, I am posting list here!!!***)
1. "Harry Potter"(Series) (J.K. Rowling)
2. "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Harper Lee)
3. "The Coloe Purple" (Alice Walker)
4. "The Outsiders" (S.E. Hinton)
5. "Lord of the Flies" (William Golding)
6. "Of Mice and Men" (John Steinbeck)
7. "Goosebumps" (Series) (R.L. Stine)
8. "How to Eat Ffied Worms" (Thomas Rockwell)
9. "The Catcher in thr Rye" (J.D. Salinger)
10. "The Adventures of HuckleberryFinn" (Mark Twain)
11. "The Giver" (Lois Lowry)
12. "Brave New World" (Aldous Huxley) ~HEY ASHLEY!!!
13. "The ADventures of Tom Sawyer" (Mark Twain)
14. " Captain Underpants" (Dav Pilkey)
15. "The Anarchist Cookbook" (William Powell)
16. "Carrie" (Stephen King)
17. "Flowers for Algernon" (Daniel Keyes)
18. "The Dead Zone" (Stephen King)
19. "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" (Maya Angelou)
20."Go Ask Alice" (anonymous)
21. "American Psycho" (Bret Easton Ellis)
22. "The Chocolate War" (Robert Cormier)
23. "James and the Giant Peach" (Roald Dahl)
24. "The Pigman" (Paul Zindel)
25. "A Wrinkle in Time" (Madeleine L'Engle)

Okay, American Psycho...crazy ass SCARY book!!! Once you get into it, VERY detailed...AND HE (Patrick) KILLED A DOG...I had to put it down for a while then. Wild to see it on that list! I have read a few other classics on there but now I am going to hit the library for a few more.

Speaking of MUST READS...This is a place I found that cracks me up. THIS entry KILLS me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home