Friday, May 27, 2005

What is happening?

Well, I AGAIN watched television last night…I can hear everyone asking-what that poor girl doesn’t have a life? Pretty much no. VERY routine. ANYWAY, special on Primetime Live about grandmothers raising their grandkids, they are to be enjoying their golden years and instead they are changing diapers and struggling to put food on the table not just for themselves-for their children’s kids. What I want to know is why is the government NOT helping? Why is it that we spend so much damn money to help other countries yet we overlook our own? This crap has been going on for years and I guess it will never stop. It is just so sad to see. I really wish that there was something I could do, but there isn't.

I just pray that the world will be a better place for my daughter when I am gone.

Happy Memorial Day weekend! Thank You to all of the soilders fighting for us-and thank you to all the ones who lost their lives fighting so we can live here in the BEST country in the world-even though sometimes somepeople fail to see that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home