Monday, May 23, 2005

Sunday night is THE T.V. night for me...

Holy cow is he too cute or is it just me...ARE there any guys out here in the "real" world that look like Dr. McDreamy??? I know that they don't exist-great fantisies are built off watching him on that show-I am just giving props to whoever created Grey's Anatomy and whoever cast Patrick Dempsey...I believe that YUMMY is all I need to say... Oh and what the heck am I gonna do for good television on Sunday's now??! When does the fall season start anyway?
Busy weekend working on the pool so babygirl can go swimming and helping mom plant stuff in her garden and backyard... I am SORE...I sort of forgot that I had muscles between my sholders that could hurt so bad! Too broke for the gym so I forgot all about those muscles...I did just say that though didn't I?
I heard "Isn't it Time" by the Babys yesterday and that sure took me back to my teen years in... I really thought that I had the world by the ass in school-then car payments bills came piling in and I remember saying to mom on the phone one day-I can't stand this responsibility stuff-why did you let me grow up? She very frankly told me I was lucky that she let me live!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home