Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Always the last to know...

Girls go tech...Why is it that I am just hearing about this now? And on yahoo music site no less? Where have I been? Or does one have to be a girl scout for this privileged info? Oh well, I have it now and that is all that matters right? Blah, blah, BLAH! It is not like my baby girl is not doing well in Kindergarten, I just want to know of ALL of the resources available to me so I can help as much as I can so she will be smart & like school!!!!! I was an average student & I know her dad quit school-& he was NEVER the sharpest crayon in the box! I mean he signed off all parental rights-HOW IN THE HECK DOES HE SLEEP AT NIGHT? But I thank God everyday that he did it-I am NOT complaining, I just wonder if he wonders about her-and I also PRAY that I don't have to introduce her to him someday...I am sure she will want to know, I just better prepare myself now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home