Thursday, May 26, 2005

That didn't answer s**t!

Oh my heavens, Lost…YES I AM NOW! Last night-because they told me that I would get answers to my burning questions-and I naively believed them-I watched…I am sorry to say that THEY DIDN’T ANSWER SHIT FOR QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE, THEY SUCKED ME IN TO JUST WATCH NEXT SEASON…BASTARDS! I pretty much have to say that I knew that they would but WTF? Walt, what the heck is gonna happen to him? Oh, and come on…Pirates? Is that what those guys on the boat that they ran into are? But, then again, there is some sort of sick polar bear thingy on a tropical island that is killing people right? WHATEVER! Pirates is NOT that big of a deal now huh…I am making jokes about it, but let me tell you, I can’t wait for the new fall season! Wednesdays at 9:00! Then again…I am waiting for Sundays at 9:00 too…I am now addicted to television…I quit smoking on June 11, 2004…Now I watch television…Oh and I now have a blog…I have to thank Ms. Gigglechick for that, But I am not funny or witty like her and my life is no where near as interesting Anyway, I sound like a stalker…EWWW…I am done for today…I am still ticked about that damn show last night…Will it be August or September when the new season starts? Damn that is TOO LONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home